Nothing compares to the natural warmth and feel natural wood brings to interiors and exteriors of commercial and residential buildings. Manufactured from knotty, appearance grade (SPF) Pine, our wall and ceiling paneling was developed for ease of installation. Available in two different profiles and factory coated for increased consistency and protection, this natural wood wall and ceiling paneling comes backed with a 15-year manufacturer’s warranty provided by Woodtone.
Ease of Installation
- Each board is end-matched, therefore it does not need to end on a stud. This saves time, as well as money during installation.
- Available in 12, 14, and 16’ lengths in two different profiles: square edge or v-grooved
- Each board is already coated with high-quality, water-based semi-transparent or solid stain on all four sides. This will save money and time on the job site, as well as helps to protect the wood and prevent damage and dirt pick-up.
- Exterior porch ceilings
- Exterior soffits
- Interior ceilings
- Interior accent walls
FineLine Tongue & Groove Profile
Our FineLine Pre-Finished Pine T&G is end matched with a square edge “penny gap” profile and is available in seven unique semi-transparent or solid colors.
- White Rum
- Irish Cream
- Crystal Gin
- Smokey Bourbon
- Single Malt
- Reserve Cognac
- Vintage Port
Traditional Tongue & Groove Profile
Our Traditional Pre-finished Pine T&G is end matched with a v-groove profile and is available in six unique semi-transparent or solid colors.
- Belgian White Ale
- Canadian Ice Lager
- English Porter
- American Nut Brown
- Irish Stout
- Texas Honey Brown
- SPF is an acronym, which stands for spruce, pine, and fir. Sold under the general term “Pine,” it may be a combination of any of the three trees. All produce a high-grade timber with relatively sound, small tight knots. If a blemish-free appearance is desired, we recommend filling knots with putty and finishing with a solid color topcoat.
- This is a natural wood product. Warranty does not cover natural occurrences such as extractive bleeding, variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks and/or pitch pockets. Sorry, we are unable to provide an exact match on any previous order or sample.
- All material must be viewed and allowed to acclimate 5-7 days before installation. We consider the installation of the product as final acceptance.
- This product is not recommended for, or warranted for, exterior siding applications.
Please contact us for brochures or samples, and before your next project, be sure to visit us! We provide high-quality specialty building materials to homeowners and contractors nationwide.
950 B Fountain Street, Burlington WA
what the industry needs is 3/8″ cedar laminated to a fire rated foam backer board to replace sheet rock in ceiling application. This elimnates the need for sheet rock and acts as a sound proofing for ceiling with active living on the next floor. I know I would use such a product.