Approved for interior and exterior applications, engineered Western Red Cedar tongue and groove paneling are clearer and stronger than what nature can provide. Hand-selected for the best appearance, thin pieces of Clear, Vertical Grain Western Red Cedar are applied to quality knotty Western Red Cedar using the same techniques and glue used to make other engineered building materials rated for exterior use.
- 100% Clear, Vertical Grain Western Red Cedar T&G face
- Lower in cost than solid stock Cedar
- Nailed, sanded, and sawn just like regular wood
- Very stable. Minimal shrinking, twisting, cupping, or splitting
- Saves time and waste on the job site
- Available in 1×6” in specified lengths up to 16’ in three T&G profiles “Micro V”, “Fine Line” and “Flush” (1×4″ currently unavailable, but coming soon)
- 10-year Limited Warranty
- Pre-finishing services available
- Custom profiles and lengths available by special order
All the Western Red Cedar used to produce this Clear, Vertical Grain engineered T&G comes from responsibly managed forests, and no-urea-formaldehyde is used in the laminating process. Perfect for exterior cladding or soffits, as well as interior wall or ceiling details, engineered Western Red Cedar tongue and groove paneling will provide many years of beautiful service.
Before your next project, be sure to visit us! We ship nationwide!
950 B Fountain Street, Burlington, WA 98233